Personal injury is usually the impairment of health caused by bodily injury, physical and mental integrity, but also the resulting – material – financial loss.
Claims for damages for the financial loss in the strict sense can arise as a result of traffic accidents, accidents in the home such as falls on smooth sidewalks due to violation of traffic safety duties. Also considered is the violation of crime, dog bites, medical liability for treatment errors and much more.
If no others are responsible for the damages, claims against accident insurance may be considered. Law Offices of Steven J. Horn are a Los Angeles personal injury law firm.
As lawyers specializing in "personal injury" can help you to quantify and enforce your claims. It has been shown that the involvement of a specialized lawyer usually leads to significantly higher compensation and compensation payments.
Personal Injury Lawyers in Los Angeles for damages
Determining and quantifying damages after a personal injury is very complicated. For example, the following questions can be asked here:
• Substitution of occupational damage with the burden of proof distribution,
• Questions about career change and retraining,
• Special features of self-employed (eg profit from the specifically lost business),
• Questions regarding the loss of earnings among unemployed or children, students, apprentices or students,
• Budgetary damage – how is this calculated? >> more information on budgetary damage
• Replacement of treatment costs, special features of cosmetic surgery
• Replacement of increased needs such as care costs, handicapped accessible apartment, etc.
• Compensation for loss of escrow if a person has died as a result of an injury.
• What should be considered when paying for lump sum payments?
• What about the conclusion of a compensation settlement?
• What applies to an accident at work in Los Angeles?