EB-5 for an immigration law

Whether you have a greencard for investors EB-5 investment immigration , an investor visa E-2 , a work visa ( L-1 visa, H-1B visa , O-1 visa , P-1 visa , or a J-1 visa ), a greencard Sponsoring a Corporate Transfer ( EB-1C Manager ) or a Green Card for Outstanding Abilities ( EB-1A ), or being sponsored by a US spouse or a close US family member through family reunion for the green card, one should emphasize the importance Do not underestimate complete, strategic legal advice.

They will be happy to clarify with you in conversation which visa is most suitable for your project, whether you fulfill the diverse requirements or whether this can possibly still be brought about. They will gladly assist you – here at the headquarters of the law office in Seattle. If you are in need of more information on immigration law in Seattle, visit Chung, Malhas & Mantel, PLLC


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *